The National Championship races TECHNO 293 “John Brekoulaki 2011″ organized by the Greek Sailing Federation, in cooperation with the Sailing Club of Piraeus in the Faliro Bay, were completed with great success.
29 athletes from various groups participated at the event that lasted three days from 7 to 9 October 2011.
All three races have been held with winds of 20+ knots which was much to the delight of both the organizers and the athletes which despite their small age provided a fantastic spectacle to the spectators and their relatives who watched the races from Club’s main saloon area.
8 races were completed and the results are as follows:
Boys Under U17
1. Stratis Doukas , Ν.Ο.Vouliagmenis
2. Rois Gavrias, Ν.Ο.Κ.Vouliagmenis
3. Leonidas Souflis , Ν.Ο. of Greek Seas
1. Euripidis Koutendakis , Ν.Ο.Vouliagmenis (3rd over all)
2. Petros Georgariou, Ν.Ο.Vouliagmenis
3. Andreas Ioannidis, Ν.Ο.of Greek Seas
Girls Under 17 & 15
1. Katerina Divari (U13), ΝΑ.Ο. Varis-Varkizas
2. Panagiota Desinioti (U15), Ν.Ο.Vouliagmenis
3. Marina Moustakouni (U15), ΝΑ.Ο. Varis-Varkizas
Boys & Girls U13
1. Leonidas Tsortanidis , Ν.Ο.Κ.Αndros-Korthi
2. Katerina Divari , ΝΑ.Ο. Varis-Varkizas
3. Nikolaos Syrigos, Ν.Ο.Κ.Αndros-Korthi